The Montessori Earth Project
September – November 2021
A 3-month global climate change project that all children can participate in
– It’s not too late to join us. You can still register HERE and you will be sent details how to catch up. –
There’s never been more urgency to address climate change and save the planet.
And who is good at solving problems? Montessori children.
Montessori Everywhere is connecting Montessori schools and families across the globe to work together to save the planet.
Will you join us?
The Earth Project is growing…
We featured over 40 projects for Earth Day 2021. Watch the inspiring work Montessori children are doing here.
We have over 200 schools and families registered reaching 10,000+ students from countries as far as Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Germany, Indonesia, México, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, USA, United Kingdom, and India to name just a few.
How it works
We will be working on a global project to regenerate the Earth from September to November 2021.
- In September the children in your school/family will come up with a project to work on
- In October the work will happen on the project
- In November you will work on making a presentation about your project which might be a piece of art or music, a presentation, a video, a time capsule….whatever ideas your children come up with
During this time, you will be able to connect with others around the world working on the same project in their community.
And we will have monthly Zoom calls to support and inspire each other.
All ages welcome. Registration is free.
Thank you to our Earth Project team
This project has been made possible by our wonderful Earth Project team who volunteer their time to connect, celebrate and challenge our Montessori community.
Barbara Isaacs (UK), Kavita Doodnauth (Czech Republic), Carlos Shiver (Mexico), Shalisa Agam (Canada), Matthew Cooper (Canada), Marvin Reyes (Nicuargua/Germany), Heidi van Staten (South Africa), Kim Anh Nguyen Anderson (USA/Vietnam), Jeremy Clarke (UK), Simone Davies (The Netherlands/Australia)
Help us to spread the word
We would love to hear from Montessori schools and children around the world to include in our launch video on 22 April 2021 for Earth day.
Help us spread the word:
* Download our PDF flyer
* Share on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter – download jpeg image here
* Use the hashtags #montessorieverywhere #theearthproject #themontessoriearthproject
Feel free to use this text:
Join Montessori Everywhere’s Earth project. Children from around the globe working together on a global project focused on regenerating our planet.
Free to join. Registration officially opens on 22 April (Earth Day) and the project runs from September 2021 to November 2021.
#montessorieverywhere #theearthproject #themontessoriearthproject